989–Pure and uncomplicated luxury.
Inspired by the sleek and sophisticated simplicity of contemporary European design, the condos at 989 are Victoria’s answer to edgy urban living in the charming downtown core. Using a clean-lined, minimal approach to style, 989 combines top-tier functionality and high-end aesthetics to create modern homes with mass appeal. High-gloss millwork meets the warmth of wooden floors and raw concrete accents in a chic blend of industrial and contemporary elements that are a cut above the rest.
- White Oak Engineered Hardwood flooring
- White lacquer kitchen cabinets with wood millwork accents and soft touch opening and closing hardware
- Ceilings with a mix of drywall and finished concrete complete the urban feel
- 36” full counter depth Energy Star Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid fridges, in all two bedroom and loft units.
- 24” Whirlpool Energy Star Stainless bottom mount fridges in all one bedrooms to maximize counter space
- 30” Kitchen Aid Even-Heat True Convection Wall Oven
- 30” Kitchen Aid Induction cook top
- Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Microwaves
- Kitchen Aid Energy Star Stainless Steel Dishwasher with
- Whirlpool Energy Star front load Washer and Dryer.
- 15” pantry
- Custom kitchen pull outs
- Quartz Countertops
- Concrete Tile backsplash
- Custom Millwork upper cabinets
- Stainless Steel Sinks
Our Jenny Martin interiors have been designed for those who wish to live and work in a downtown urban setting. These are not your Mother’s kitchens. Our induction cook top surface is faster and more energy efficient than other heat surfaces. With no heat emanating from the cook top it is safer and easy to clean, even immediately after cooking. Induction cook tops have the advantage of instant heat and instant simmer, similar to gas cooking, yet are sleek and modern.
Open kitchens to be part of the entertainment space. These are suites designed for maximum living.
A unique combination of modern, white lacquer cabinets, finished concrete, limited drop ceilings for lighting, and wood accents to create Victoria’s premier downtown urban living space.
Our kitchens have pull-out pantries, for the ‘foodies’ among us. We’ve maximized counter space, and almost all homes have Islands for working and preparing food.
Every suite has a USB station in the kitchen.
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout bathrooms
- Modern Wall Sconce Lighting beside Mirrors
- Floating Wood Vanity w/integrated pulls and soft under lighting.
- Undermount Sinks featuring Quartz Countertops
- White Side Wall Tiles
*Artists works by James Verbicky and Matt Devine not included.
- All bedrooms will have custom wood built in closets.
- Solid core interior doors.
- Roll down blinds.
- Slate grey bathroom tiles on both the shower sides and the floor create a striking effect against the floating bathroom cabinets. Underlit lighting further accentuates the modern floating look, while providing extra storage space.
PRICES, DIMENSIONS, SIZES, SPECIFICATIONS, LAYOUTS, AND MATERIALS ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WINDOW SIZES, LAYOUTS, AND CONFIGURATIONS MAY VARY FROM HOME TO HOME. FOR FURTHER CLARITY, PLEASE REFER TO THE ARCHITECTURAL MODEL.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFERING FOR SALE. ANY SUCH OFFERINGS MAY ONLY BE MADE WITH A DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, E & O.E.